Sword IT Solutions partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government who count on the Sword team to deliver innovative solutions and services. We are currently looking to add an experienced SAP Consultant to one of our Aberdeen based Energy teams. This appointment will be considered on a staff or contract basis.
Reporting in to Senior IT Leadership, the role will be accountable for developing the SAP Roadmap and supporting improvement plan. You will ensure effective & efficient delivery of the SAP delivered Finance Processes, providing technical expertise in the use and future development of SAP. Additionally, you will oversee any improvements to the system to ensure they are implemented holistically, assessing the current SAP landscape for clean-up activities and improvements and performance management of the SAP support contract.
- Build the technology roadmap
- Build and deliver the collective scopes required to deliver the improvements laid out in the roadmap
- Contract management of the SAP Support agreement(s)
Skills & Experience
- Fully certified in the latest version of SAP Finance Modules
- Extensive working knowledge of implementing SAP in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Broad understanding of Business and Commercial activities required to achieve service delivery
- Having an extensive network of relevant subject matter contacts
- A proven ability to use a variety of tools and technology in partnership with SAP to enhance its capability
- To be able to objectively assess developing tools and innovations for their relevance to the organisation and service
For more information, please apply on-line today.
Sword IT Solutions do not use external recruitment agencies. Please apply directly.
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time|