Sword IT Solutions partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government who count on the Sword team to deliver innovative solutions and services. We are currently looking to add an experienced .NET Developer to one of our Aberdeen based teams.
This position would suit a very strong .NET developer, who has a history of successfully designing & building data-driven web-applications within the Oil & Gas sector.
- Confident leading customers in requirements gathering, product demonstrations and pre-sales technical support.
- Can quickly adapt to customer environments and ways of working when onsite.
- Works well on their own or as part of a team, including virtual team-working using Skype.
- Great communicator and can explain concepts clearly in both technical and non-technical language depending on the audience.
- Enthusiastic about using technology to make a difference and able to help lead innovative thinking.
Knowledge and experience of developing solutions using:
- NET Web Forms & MVC applications design & development using C# .NET
- Visual Studio (2015, 2017), TFS and/or Visual Studio Online (GIT based repositories)
- Database schema design & T-SQL development on both SQL Server and SQL Azure
- Good UX / UI design (including wire-framing)
- Develop applications for or interfacing with Office 365 products & services – primarily SharePoint online
- Creating, configuring & securing Azure services, including: WebApps, SQL Azure, Service Bus, Storage, Virtual Machines
- Xamarin Forms development
- Telerik UI controls for ASP.NET AJAX or MVC
- Angular JS
For more information, please apply on-line today.
Sword IT Solutions do not use external recruitment agencies. Please apply directly.
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time, Permanent|