Sword partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government who count on the Sword team to deliver innovative solutions and services.
Our Edinburgh based Financial Services client has engaged Sword to support a programme of business activity relating to service delivery, software asset management, configuration and change management. To support this programme of work, we are keen to augment our existing team with the addition of a number of key resources. These roles are offered on an ongoing contract or permanent staff employee basis and carry attractive salary and contractor day rates.
- Lead the planning and delivery of the IT business change strategy to improve user experience and user adoption
- Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Plan and manage the implementation of engagement, education and communications activities, and ensure high-quality delivery
- Oversee all IT change communications materials, across digital and print channels, to ensure quality, consistency, the correct tone and messaging, and they are to a high standard
- Own the IT stakeholder map and manage the change network of super-users and champions
Skills & experience:
- Extensive experience of creating stakeholder engagement and communications plans
- Extensive track record of successfully delivering multi-channel engagement strategies in large, complex organisations
- Comfortable with forming clear proposals in an environment of complexity and ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral skills, with high attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
Alongside a competitive salary, our staff colleagues benefit from an attractive pension and healthcare package. In terms of contractor rate, this will be commensurate with the level of experience required. This post will be based in our clients first class Edinburgh city centre offices and you will therefore also benefit from a great working environment and the opportunity to work alongside an experienced, motivated and talented team.
For more details, please apply on-line today.
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time, Permanent|