Minttulip are Microsoft Cloud Specialists and a part of the Sword IT Solutions group.
At Minttulip you will get the opportunity to work with the best clients. Our customers are household names and enterprises who trust us to drive adoption and productive use of Microsoft Cloud technologies.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Cloud Services Architect, you will be responsible for the discovery, design, planning and implementation guidance of Identity, Authentication, Mobility, Messaging & Collaboration solutions, to the Microsoft Cloud for our clients across the UK. This role will be split 50/50 between working from home and being based on ‘client-site’
The solutions will be based on Microsoft Office365, Enterprise Mobility + Security and Azure primarily focussed on Azure AD, Exchange Online, Intune, Skype for Business Online, and hybrid on-premises solutions where required.
Focusing on these technologies, you will manage Cloud Readiness Assessments and perform detailed technical analysis of a client’s existing infrastructure, operational risks and service model, whilst driving design and planning decisions around a commercial model and business case.
- Demonstrate a high-level consulting credibility and capability backed up with knowledge and experience
- An ability to advise and deliver on the product and services you are positioning with the customer
- Demonstrate a high standard of professional behaviour in dealings with clients and colleagues that is backed up with an ability to demonstrate all the ‘soft skills’ necessary to fit into the culture of the business.
- Have a broad knowledge and understanding of ‘Cloud’ Productivity based solutions and architectures that exist as competitors to Microsoft’s on-line services technology stack
- Maintain a detailed level of Microsoft technology product knowledge combined with an understanding of current technology trends and market developments
- Have an interest in developing awareness and knowledge in areas outside your own area of expertise
- Produce high quality written content and copy, supported by powerful presentations, together with articulate, ‘deal winning’ sales proposals and supporting collateral
- Embody the Minttulip values:
- Firm in making decisions, but flexible to change
- Demonstrates independent thought, judgement and creativity in work
- Shows loyalty, integrity and team spirit
- Able to have fun
Skills & Experience:
- Degree level or equivalent desirable
- Microsoft MCSA – Office 365, MCSE – Messaging, MCSE – Communication
- Demonstrable knowledge including planning, design, migration, troubleshooting and DR\Business Continuity solutions relating to full cloud and hybrid solutions.
- A proven track record in consulting around Microsoft technologies and successful Office 365 implementations and migrations
- Microsoft Cloud architecture knowledge including;
- Azure IaaS
- Azure Site to Site VPN
- Azure Backup and Recovery
- Azure AD
- Azure AD DS
- Windows server and AD up to and including 2016
- Exchange Server 2003 – 2016 (Including Unified Messaging) and knowledge of other non-Microsoft messaging solutions would be desirable.
- Microsoft Skype for Business Server (formerly Lync) ideally with some telephony integration experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft MDM solutions and/or third party solutions would be desirable. (Intune, System Centre Configuration Manager and an understanding of what Enterprise Mobility Suite is and how this fits into the Microsoft Cloud and devices first strategy).
- SQL Server experience would be desirable.
- High availability solutions.
- Knowledge of E-Mail Archiving Solutions.
- Knowledge of Server Virtualization including VMWare, Hyper-V and Azure IAAS
For further details on this role, please apply on-line today.
Sword IT Solutions don’t use external agencies, please apply directly.