Sword IT Solutions are a trusted partner to a significant number of Oil & Gas sector clients and employ teams of talented individuals who deliver technical support to keep our clients systems up and running.
We are currently looking to add to one of our teams with the appointment of an experienced Telecoms Engineer on a rotational contract basis. This contract role will be based on a 28 day rotational shift and will require travel to Equitorial New Guinea. This post will deliver focused telecoms / network support and will require global travel and off-shore trips whilst in country.
- Support of the LAN,WAN, subsea fibre and VSat connectivity with hands on support and configuration of Juniper EX switches, Juniper SSG and SRX firewalls, Aruba wifi, Riverbed WAN optimizers.
- Support of the Avaya voip PBX infrastructure.
- Management and hands on involvement of small to medium sized telecoms related projects adhering to company global standards.
- Participating in local IT team meetings and wider global network team meetings.
- Travel to site when needed including travel offshore.
- Management of relationships with 3rd party vendors and suppliers.
If you are an experienced Telecoms Engineer with exposure to rotational projects on or off-shore, up to date certifications and are ready to mobilise within the next few weeks, please apply on-line today.
Sword IT Solutions do not use external recruitment agencies. Please apply directly.
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time, Permanent|