Sword IT Solutions partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government who count on the Sword team to deliver innovative solutions and services.
We are specialists in the delivery of IT & IS strategy and services and currently have an opportunity for a Data Entry Assistant to support our client’s on-going requirements:
Here’s what the role will look like…
- Carry out migration of data from an existing application into the replacement application using a variety of methods including but not exclusive to the following:
- Touch typing
- Copying and pasting
- Exporting data to pdf format
- Uploading attachments
We’d like to talk to you if you can demonstrate the following key skills and experience…
- Accurate typing skills
- Pay great attention to detail and be meticulous
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Experience of working with 3rd Party Applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Experience working in the oil and gas industry would be beneficial
- Excellent organization and communication skills, ability to work on own initiative and with time constraints
- Ability to work with self-imposed quality control standards
- Ability to motivate themselves while conducting a repetitive task
This position is a contract opportunity for approximately 12 months, and a competitive hourly rate is on offer for this position.
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line today.
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time|