Sword IT Solutions partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government who count on the Sword team to deliver innovative Information Management solutions and services.
We are pleased to present an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Data Manager to join one of our Singapore based teams. This ongoing long-term contract role will allow you to further develop your Energy sector, Information and Data Management experience whilst also benefitting from living and working in one of the worlds most vibrant cities. The role will involve monitoring, quality checking and publishing engineering data. The remit will cover design, construction, pre-commissioning and supplier data and you will report directly to the IM Lead.
Key Skills required:
- Information Management (IM) or engineering background (5-10 years) with experience of data management in either a project or operations context;
- Previous experience of using or supporting engineering design systems during projects and/or, maintenance management systems in operations, preferably including site working;
- Awareness of IM standards and processes and understanding about how to apply same;
- Good communication and inter-personal skills, and ability to collaborate with others in a team-working environment;
- Enthusiastic with the drive and determination to see through tasks to completion;
- Educated to degree in relevant discipline preferred;
- Good general working knowledge of engineering design tools, engineering data warehouse applications, SAP PM, MM and integration issues;
- Familiarity with development/facilities engineering, E&P Operations, and/or I&E practices and concepts;
- Aware of management concepts for engineering information during project execution and management of engineering information for handover to Operations;
- Experience of management of change processes;
- Knowledge of materials and spare parts management.
We are happy to consider applications from candidates already resident in Singapore or can provide guidance re. ex-pat arrangements for short-listed candidates.
For further details on this role, please apply on-line
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time|