We are currently looking to add an experienced Data Warehouse / Power BI Consultant to one of our existing, client focused teams on a permanent staff basis and the role can be based in any one of our Edinburgh, Glasgow or Aberdeen offices. Working within the Professional Service Business Unit as a Data Warehouse and PowerBI Consultant, this position will suit somebody who has a successful track record of Consulting and Delivery with responsibility for aligning Data and Insight Solutions to the business requirements of strategically-valuable customers and prospects.
This role includes ownership of technical, commercial and service elements related to Data Warehouse design and PowerBI project engagements encompassing (but not limited to) gathering requirements, modelling complex data in SQL and DAX from Azure DB Services as well as on-premise environments including front end visualisation services via products such as Excel and PowerBI.
- Provide Consultancy to existing and prospective Clients as part of our existing commercial and services framework.
- Participate in the Architecture Design, Configuration and Delivery of Data Warehouse and PowerBi Services on a per Project or Tactical basis for our client base.
- Support the Sales Development Teams in understanding the capabilities of the Azure/SQL Services Stack, BI and Insight Services including the business benefit to our Customers, working in partnership throughout our Commercial Bid process and with the ability to work in parallel across a number of opportunities and new demand.
- Data Warehouse design and Architecture Patterns including SSRS/SSAS/SSIS/MDS
- Data Modelling competency via DAX and SQL
- Excellent theoretical and practical experience of PowerBI including surfacing of data from a variety of sources whether Cloud, Local store or on-prem direct through client-based Gateway services
For further details, please apply on-line today.
Sword IT Solutions don’t work with external recruitment agencies. Please apply directly.