Sword IT Solutions provides Digital Transformation, Information Management and IT Support services to the Energy, Public and Commercial sectors throughout the UK, employing over 200 people across its 3 primary locations in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and London.
To support an on-going programme of work relating to the delivery of a best in class Data Warehouse environment, one of our Oil & Gas Operator clients is looking to engage a highly experienced Project Manager with specific technical experience of Data Warehousing on a contract or staff basis.
The role will lead the project and will hold responsibility for the following key deliverables…
- Build out the technology roadmap for Data Warehousing and Data analysis/reporting with supporting funding model required to deliver it
- Build and deliver the collective scopes required to deliver the improvements laid out in the roadmap
- Carry out the required MOC to implement the new way of working proposed for the Maximo support model
- Engage with Stakeholders to identify business problems and opportunities and identify IT solutions to support business reporting and analysis requirements
- Perform requirements gathering, including, eliciting requirements, documenting, analysing and categorising, presenting back to Stakeholders and securing approval
Data Warehouse experience is essential along with the following key attributes…
- Oil and gas industry experience in an IT environment
- Industry recognised Project Management qualification
- Proven track record of delivering IT projects in the Upstream Oil & Gas industry
- Knowledge and experience of Project management, methodologies and processes
- Strong IT analyst background
- Significant experience of the business processes, objectives and functions of the relevant departments of an Oil & Gas Operator
- Previous experience of delivery of successful DW projects
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and ETL
- Data analysis skills would be preferred
- Deliver complex multi-task, multi-phased delivery with challenging time frames and cross-dependency
For further details, please apply on-line today.
|Job Category||Contract, Permanent|