Sword IT Solutions are a trusted partner to a significant number of Oil & Gas sector clients in Aberdeen and employ teams of talented individuals who deliver 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support to keep our clients systems up and running.
To support new contract awards and ongoing growth, we are keen to hear from IT support professionals who are interested in joining our team. If you are looking for a new role or are coming to the end of your current contract, we would invite you to get in touch.
Here’s what the roles will look like…
- Providing telephone and face to face support to customers in a professional, knowledgeable manner, maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Ensuring that incidents and service requests are responded to within service levels.
- Ensuring all faults are logged and assigned to the correct team so SLA’s are met.
- Working in conjunction with other IT teams and the business to ensure the successful resolution of any desktop related issues.
To be considered for these opportunities you should be able to demonstrate…
- Experience in an SLA driven, ticketed Service Desk or 1st / 2nd Line role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of applying processes and procedures
- IT troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- ITIL Foundation V3 qualification or working towards
For more information, please apply on-line today.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|