Sword IT Solutions partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government who count on the Sword team to deliver innovative solutions and services. We are specialists in the delivery of Information Management strategy and services and currently have an opportunity to join one of our Energy sector teams in a newly created staff role.
This position would suit a recent IM graduate looking to embark on a career within Information Management or you may already have some experience within Information Management and be looking for your next challenge.
The core function of this role will be to manage IM access control across a variety of data and information platforms either by identifying the correct user groups, accounts to be disabled or facilitation of incident resolution through collaboration with relevant critical contacts.
Key areas of responsibility.
- Managing access control and configuration requests, ensuring calls are handled in a timely manner and in accordance with IM policies and procedures.
- Validate required changes ensuring consistent security design principles are being applied and implemented
- Execute changes to shared-drive groups and folder access using Datadvantage
- Provide expert guidance and advice on the security and configuration of a variety of IM tools
- Define and produce management reports relating to usage and security
- Identify and propose opportunities to improve the efficiency of the role on an ongoing basis.
Skill-set and personal attributes.
- Motivated self-starter, ability to work to own initiative
- Methodical and organised, with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience of all standard Microsoft Office tools, including PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Information Management best practice principles regarding Information Security and Access Control
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Documentum security
- Experience in use of Datadvantage or similar
- Document & Information Management experience
For further details, please apply on-line today
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|