Sword IT Solutions are a trusted partner to a significant number of Oil & Gas clients and employ teams of talented individuals who support Information Management strategy and delivery across the Energy sector.
We are currently working in partnership with a long term client who are keen to engage the services of an experienced Livelink application support analyst who can also demonstrate key Business Analysis skills.
The role will be considered on a staff or long-term contract basis, can be based in Aberdeen or Uxbridge and will take responsibility for the following key functions…
- Provide Content Management Business Analysis and support for Business functions, leveraging Livelink ECM software to provide integrated process and content management solutions to meet business requirements.
- Provide governance, guidance and recommendations around operational support and administration of Livelink Content Server 10.5, eForms and Kofax related topics where required and undertake 2nd line support activities including Metadata Management & Implementation and Search Interface implementation.
To be considered for this position, we would expect that the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following…
- Experience with supporting Livelink document management systems
- Knowledge of Livelink Workflows and/or eForms Management Server, working knowledge of Open Text SDK
- Substantial experience in IT, preferably within the oil and gas industry
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to advise and assist other team members in the provision of services
- Ability to demonstrate added value to Policy and Procedural definition and governance
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage change
For more information on this role, please apply on-line today.
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time, Permanent|