Sword IT Solutions provides Digital Transformation, Information Management and IT Support services to the Energy, Public and Commercial sectors throughout the UK, employing over 200 people across its 3 primary locations in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and London.
We are currently building an IT team to support our clients London operations and have an opportunity for an experienced IT Support Analyst to play a leading part in that team.
This post will give you the opportunity to build on existing skills and experience and become the core point of contact for all IT and IS activities in the London team.
You should be able to demonstrate experience working to tight deadlines and have effective problem solving skills combined with the ability to think logically and to work independently.
Typical duties will include;
- Logging, investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults within agreed SLA’s.
- Installing and configuring software and hardware including printers, servers, networks and mobile technology.
- Managing stocks of equipment and consumables, repairing and replacing parts.
- Travelling to other office locations and supporting colleagues remotely.
To be considered for this opportunity, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate the following…
- At least 2 years experience in a similar ‘generalist’ IT support role.
- Demonstrable experience of Windows 10 / Office 2016 / Office 365
- The ability to take ownership of issues and ensure resolution, including escalation to external vendors or third party suppliers as required.
For further details, please apply on-line today.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|