Sword IT Solutions are a trusted partner to a significant number of Oil & Gas sector clients in Aberdeen and employ teams of talented individuals who deliver a wide range of IT & IS Solutions within this sector.
On behalf of one of our long term clients, we are currently recruiting for a Maximo focused Business Systems Analyst on a contract or staff basis.
The role will be Subject Matter Expert for all Maximo matters, ensuring relevant support, development, testing and training of the system. Responsibilities will include…
- Support, Development, Testing and Training of Maximo 7.6 Oil & Gas.
- Ensure Maximo requests and incidents are dealt with in a timely manner and within agreed SLA’s ensuring business users are communicated throughout the support process.
- Ability to customise Maximo, update screen information, start centres, workflows and database configuration.
- Manage system builds for Maximo and act as a Focal point for the Testing of builds by liaising with 3rd party developers and business users to carry out User Acceptance Testing (UAT) whilst ensuring tests are delivered to plan.
- Maintain interfaces between Maximo and other external system e.g. MaxiSun, Planning Interface and other in-house systems.
- Actively participate in the Change Management process by working closely with key stakeholders in the Maximo Business Process and Super User Groups and providing expert technical guidance.
- Plan, write, deliver and manage test cycles through development and test environments, ensuring all test are carried out to reflect best practise and are delivered to plan.
- Schedule and deliver Maximo training to a variety of Maximo users in Finance, Supply Chain Management and Operational and Maintenance departments both onshore and offshore.
- Maintain systems documentation, ensuring Knowledge Base articles and IS Guides are up to date and Training course material and handouts are up to date to reflect the courses delivered.
- Ability to support other critical Business Systems such as EnergySys, OSISoft PI, P2 Explorer and Q4 ISSOW.
For further details, please apply on-line.
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time, Permanent|