We are a growing IT solutions company with offices throughout the UK including Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and London. We offer our employee’s great city centre based office locations, extensive training and personal development opportunities and an attractive salary and benefits package.
Sword combine strategic consultancy and technical expertise to help organisations align business needs with technology. In order to deliver these solutions, we rely on a first class support team who help to keep our projects on track and our teams in order. Our team are now looking for a new recruit keen to develop new skills and become a Project Management Office Analyst
Here’s what the role of PMO Analyst will look like…
· Update and track project, resource and finance plans
· Identify and manage project risks and issues
· Review diaries, organise meetings and prepare appropriate documents
· Build strong relationships with a wide range of internal partners
· Contribute to the audit and health checks on projects within the portfolio
· Business administration activities such as assisting with expenses and onboarding new colleagues
· Monitoring the PMO team mailbox
· Organising team social events
· Roll up your sleeves to help drive delivery
To be successful as a PMO Analyst, we would ideally like you to bring experience in a project delivery environment with exposure to governance, management information and reporting.
More important than direct PMO experience though will be first-class organisational skills, amazing attention to detail and as we’re a Microsoft specialist, you’ll need to know Microsoft Office, inside and out.
The confidence to engage and build strong working relationships with people at all levels is also essential.
If you’d like to find out more about this opportunity and where it could take your career as we continue to transform workplaces across the UK, please apply online today.
Sword IT Solutions do not use external recruitment agencies. Please apply directly.