Sword IT Solutions deliver people and technology-based business services to the Public Sector, Energy Industry and wider UK business community. We are a subsidiary of Sword Group, which employs over 1,600 staff across 20 countries and has a turnover of over £140M.
We harness technology to allow our clients to overcome business challenges and we have an outstanding track record of delivering solutions within the UK Public Sector. To support continued growth, an opportunity currently exists to join our Professional Services team in the position of Sales Manager. It is anticipated that the successful candidate for this role will be based in Scotland’s central belt.
- Leveraging our position as a key Microsoft Gold Partner, you’ll lead sales activity for the delivery of IT services and solutions across the UK Public Sector. Experience in a strategic sales role within this sector is essential as is an in-depth understanding of the frameworks that govern the UK Public Sector procurement process.
- This leadership role will hold responsibility for the implementation and delivery of an operational sales plan and revenue targets in line with broader group strategy. You’ll need to bring proven experience of leading sales growth both through the development of existing relationships, and securing new business opportunities.
- For this role, significant exposure to business development within Information Systems and Technology or the desire to transfer your Public Sector sales leadership experience to this field is essential.
- You’ll be accountable for reporting to our senior leadership team, providing management reporting on performance against budget, pipeline, opportunities etc. You’ll therefore need to bring a highly organised and analytical approach in addition your sales expertise.
- Experience mentoring and coaching others within the sales function will be critical. You’ll develop and implement effective key account management processes and mentor and coach the sales team toward success.
We offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package, performance related reward structure and great opportunities to enhance your career within a rapidly developing organisation.
For further information on this role, please apply on-line today.
Sword IT Solutions don’t use external recruitment agents. Please apply directly.