Sword IT Solutions provides Digital Transformation, Information Management and IT Support services to the Energy, Public and Commercial sectors throughout the UK, employing over 200 people across its 3 primary locations in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and London.
We are currently looking to add an experienced SCCM / Windows 10 Consultant to one of our existing, client focused teams on a permanent staff basis. Working within our Professional Services Business Unit as a Microsoft Device Management Consultant, this position will suit someone with a successful track record of delivering mid to large scale Microsoft device management and migration projects.
- Provide Consultancy to existing and prospective Clients as part of our commercial and services framework.
- Participate in the Architecture Design, Configuration and Delivery of Device Management services on a per Project or Tactical basis for clients.
- Knowledge and proven experience of delivering successful Microsoft device management and migration projects in mid to large scale environments
- Experience of Windows 10 deployment and migration projects utilising traditional Microsoft device management solutions; Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- SCCM/MDT infrastructure design, implementation and troubleshooting, including Operating System Deployment, Software Update Management, Application Management, Inventory & Compliance Management
- Windows 10 Standard Operating Environment design, implementation and troubleshooting
- User data migration design, implementation and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of Windows Operating Systems and component/supporting technologies
- Strong understanding of traditional Microsoft device management concepts, approaches and solutions
- Strong understanding of Windows Deployment and Migration concepts, approaches and solutions Desirable
- Experience of configuring secure Windows environments in compliance with published security guidance (Microsoft & NCSC)
- Appropriate Microsoft Certifications
- Experience of mobile device management utilising SCCM / Enterprise Mobility & Security
- Experience of integrating traditional on-premises environments with Microsoft 365 services
- Experience of design and implementation of solutions based on Microsoft Modern Management principles
- Experience of Thin Client / VDI / virtualisation solutions (Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, RDS, App-V)
- Experience of delivering projects in the Public Sector
For further details, please apply on-line today.
Sword IT Solutions don’t work with external recruitment agencies. Please apply directly.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|