Sword IT Solutions partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government who count on the Sword team to deliver innovative solutions and services. We are currently looking to add an experienced Senior Developer to our Professional Services team. This role will be focused on new development, with an element of support and enhancement for existing customer solutions.
This position would suit a strong .NET developer who has a history of successfully designing and building data-driven web-applications for SME’s using the Microsoft toolset; ideally using the Azure stack but training will be provided for strong developers with experience of IIS and SQL Server wishing to learn Azure.
We envisage that this role will be split 50/50 between being home based and working on client site.
- Keen to participate in requirements gathering, product demonstrations and pre-sales technical support.
- Can quickly adapt to customer environments and ways of working when onsite.
- Works well on their own or as part of a team, including virtual team-working using Skype.
- Great communicator and can explain concepts clearly in both technical and non-technical language depending on the audience.
- Enthusiastic about using technology to make a difference and able to help lead innovative thinking.
Knowledge and experience of developing solutions using:
- NET Web Forms & MVC applications design & development using C# .NET
- Visual Studio (2015, 2017), TFS and/or Visual Studio Online (GIT based repositories)
- Database schema design & T-SQL development on both SQL Server and SQL Azure
- Good UX / UI design (including wire-framing)
- Creating, configuring & securing Azure services, including: WebApps, SQL Azure, Service Bus, Storage, Virtual Machines
- Xamarin Forms development
- Telerik UI controls for ASP.NET AJAX or MVC
- SharePoint online / on-premise (CSOM, JSOM)
- Angular JS
For more information, please apply on-line today.
Sword IT Solutions do not use external recruitment agencies. Please apply directly.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|