Sword IT Solutions partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government who count on the Sword team to deliver innovative solutions and services.
We are about to embark on an ambitious programme of expansion across our business.
As a part of this expansion we are looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join our existing team in a permanent staff role.
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer along with the following…
- You’ll get an opportunity to work alongside talented individuals who are passionate about software development
- You will join an existing team developing solutions across a variety of platforms.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to work on challenging projects that allow you to keep your skill-set at the forefront of developments in technology.
and here’s what the role will look like…
- Building and configuring SharePoint websites and developing code for SharePoint, while maintaining SharePoint environment performance, capability and availability.
- Assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions; on-going support for applications; designing and customizing SharePoint solutions; and contributing to architectural design.
- Effective content and source-code management, planning and implementing software version upgrade releases; troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites; and working as a consultant on SharePoint customisation projects.
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.
Sword IT Solutions don’t work with external agencies, please apply directly.