We are currently looking to add an experienced SharePoint & Modern Workplace Consultant to our Professional Services team based in either our central Edinburgh or Glasgow office.
The SharePoint & Modern Workplace Consultant role will appeal to someone with an existing track record in delivering business focused SharePoint Solutions (as part of a centre of excellence or similar) but you’ll also be keen to develop your skills further in leading a team with a wider scope for Business Productivity Solutions based on Office 365.
The role remains technically hands on with lead responsibility for delivering business focused SharePoint solutions at the core, but extending into other O365 workloads supporting Productivity, Collaboration & Communication such as Teams, Flow, PowerApps and PowerBi (to name a few). The role holder will be expected to contribute to Swords existing end user adoption and organisational change methodologies to support the full development to adoption lifecycle.
In terms of the technical tool-set required for the role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following…
- Office 365 knowledge across Common workloads – SharePoint / Teams, Office 2016, PowerApps, Flow, PowerBi
- Specialism in SharePoint Online / On-premise 2010/2013/2016 – Creating Business Solutions from customer requirements based on industry knowledge and via trusted business analysis processes.
- Ability to demonstrate value and personal contribution within Projects involving Records Management, Information & SharePoint Governance methodologies, content & site migration, Metadata and classification design, Team Collaboration, Intranet Portals and Publishing.
- SharePoint Data and Analytics experience desirable, but not essential.
- SharePoint development experience / Client Side development and branding / UI development desirable.
- Tooling experience using such tools as Sharegate, Metalogix, Nintex, Ques.
To be considered for this role we would also expect candidates to possess the following non-technical skill-set.
Track record in business engagement and presenting skills up senior level and mixed (technical/non technical) audiences.
Ability to coach and mentor others, line management responsibility for a small team varying in technical and non-technical competencies (Change Management and Analysis)
Some experience of developing and exploiting methodologies to improve end user adoption and on-boarding of Technical Solutions and Services (predominantly Microsoft based/O365)
Alongside a competitive salary, our colleagues benefit from an attractive pension and healthcare package, a great working environment and the opportunity to work alongside an experienced, motivated and talented team.
If you’d like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply on-line today.
Sword don’t use external recruitment agencies, please apply directly for more details.