Sword IT Solutions are a trusted partner to a significant number of Oil & Gas sector clients in Aberdeen and employ teams of talented individuals who deliver 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support to keep our clients systems up and running.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Desktop Support Analyst to join our team on a permanent basis. This post will support our XRP team and will give you an opportunity to work across a number of Oil & Gas Operator sites, gaining exposure to a wide variety of operational processes and team structures. The XRP team deliver short and long term interim support to our clients whilst providing a great opportunity to further develop your technical skill-set.
Here’s what the roles will look like…
- Providing telephone and face to face support to customers in a professional, knowledgeable manner, maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Ensuring that incidents and service requests are responded to within service levels.
- Ensuring all faults are logged and assigned to the correct team so SLAs are met.
- Working in conjunction with other IT teams and the business to ensure the successful resolution of any desktop related issues.
To be considered for these opportunities you should be able to demonstrate…
- Experience in an SLA driven, ticketed Service Desk or 1st / 2nd Line role
- A flexible approach and desire to broaden experience both technically and personally.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of applying processes and procedures
- IT troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- ITIL Foundation V3 qualification or working towards
For more information, please apply on-line today
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|