Company: Sword IT Solutions
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Contract
About our company…
Sword IT Solutions partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government who count on the Sword team to deliver innovative solutions and services. We are specialists in the delivery of IT & IS strategy and services and currently have an opportunity to join one of our Energy sector teams for a contract role.
What we’re looking for…
We are looking to engage an experienced Business Analyst to support a fixed term programme of work. The post will involve working alongside internal and external stakeholders in an E&P setting to translate their strategies and needs into value through the effective implementation of Information Management services.
This role will help support and improve the working practices and processes of personnel working within our client, with a specific focus on safety critical processes and information e.g. Red Line Mark Up as-building, safety graphics for signage and publications (Safety Cases), project and modification deliverables.
Here’s what the role will look like…
- Responsible for implementing and sustaining the adoption of digital information management solutions and best practices in accordance with Company strategies, policies and procedures
- Working with Asset functions to assess information needs, agree priorities and deliver improvement opportunities that realise increased value through the implementation of Lean techniques and improved collaboration.
- Executing project delivery in line with Company Project Management methodologies including:
- Developing robust business case
- Tendering with suppliers
- Monitoring costs
- Managing plans, risks and communication
- Taking corrective actions
- Deliver business process improvements with a focus on improving information flow efficiency, document retention and information protection
- Govern access to Asset information contained within Windows Shared Drives and Doc.UK, analysing and approving security access requests and maintaining the Asset folder structure
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of policies and processes within CMS
- Coordinates Information Management tool deployment and adoption within the Asset
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate…
- Educated to Degree level in an appropriate field
- Information Management knowledge and experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- Engineering Data Management awareness and ideally experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in business analysis and project delivery
- Skills and experience in analytical techniques, Lean methodologies, business case development, strategy and policy definition, decision-making and project management
- Organisational change management experience
- Lean six sigma certification is desirable
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Process mapping and exposure to facilitating workshops.
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time|