About Sword Venture:
As an integral part of Sword Group, Venture Information Management provide expert Data and Information Management Advisory, Project, Support and Learning Consulting Services, helping their Customers reduce costs and increase efficiency through effective Data Management.
Our continued success is a direct result of our exceptional people. Technical aptitude coupled with the right attitude and enthusiasm is what really makes our people exceptional.
The complex demands of the Oil & Gas industry are forever changing. To stay ahead of such changes, we continually seek exceptional people who will ensure Data and Information Management excellence is maintained and innovation delivered where possible in the Consulting and Services we provide.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that Venture’s Customers receive the highest possible quality of service from Venture Consultants deployed on their engagements, and that they recognise this.
The scope of “service” in this context covers not only physical deliverables but also responsiveness, timeliness, communications, professionalism, team work, thought leadership, and Venture brand exposure.
It is likely that you will bring consulting experience from within the Energy sector coupled with a high level of commercial acumen.
- Consultant Engagement – Following business process to document, implement and manage the right level of engagement with each Venture Consultant. Ensuring quality service delivery in line with Customer requirements throughout the engagement lifecycle. Working to promote good consulting practice in terms of communication, knowledge sharing and skill development.
- Customer Engagement – Building relationships with key Customers to understand current and future business requirements, as well as defining and delivering the necessary level, style and frequency of reporting and Service Review
- Sales and Professional Services Support – Supporting the Venture Management Team to track Consultant utilisation and contract extensions, identify and communicate opportunities and contribute to internal initiatives
- 5+ years delivering consulting engagements, ideally in the domain in the Oil & Gas industry
- A strong understanding of the Oil & Gas industry, its major players, its history, and how it is now evolving
- Ability to articulate excellent service and deliver it on your own behalf and directing others to achieve the same
- A strong understanding of Data Management and Information Management within the Oil & Gas industry, particularly how developments in IT (such as Digital Transformation, Cloud Solutions, Data Science) are producing opportunities for customers and suppliers, such as Venture
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|