Sword IT Solutions are a trusted partner to a significant number of Oil & Gas sector clients in Aberdeen and employ teams of talented individuals who deliver a wide range of IT & IM Solutions within this sector.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Data Management Analyst who will augment an existing team on either an ongoing contract (6 Months +) or staff basis.
This post will be based on-site with our Oil & Gas Operator client and will therefore also benefit from a great working environment and the opportunity to work alongside an experienced, motivated and talented team.
- Collecting, reviewing impact report, loading & publishing supplier data, resolving data gaps, managing issues based on document scraping results.
- PIM360 data handover to Operations.
- Updating PIM360 during decommissioning of PIMS database.
- Updating of PIM360 with mapping between the Engineering system number (tagging and documentation procedures) and the new unisol systems numbers. Updating of tagging standard to include mapping, new class codes etc. added during project.
- Alignment of tags and attribute data held in PIM360 with the IMS.
Professional Skills & Experience:
- 5 – 7 years Information Management (IM) or engineering background with experience of data management in either a project or operations context.
- Previous experience of using or supporting engineering data management or design systems during projects and/or, maintenance management systems in operations
- Good general working knowledge of engineering design tools and EDW applications – PDMS, Aveva & Integraph toolsets.
- Good general working knowledge of data driven design and change, ensuring consistency between various engineering data sources, including understanding the relationship and deliverables from all concerned.
- Good general working knowledge of development / facilities engineering, HuC, handover to Ops and Operations, practices and concepts.
- Proven understanding of data as building requirements and associated processes.
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
For further details, please apply on-line
Sword IT Solutions don’t work with external recruitment agencies. Please apply directly.
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time, Permanent|