Company: Sword IT Solutions
Job Title: Desktop Support Analyst
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Sword IT Solutions are a trusted partner to a significant number of Oil & Gas sector clients in Aberdeen and employ teams of talented individuals who deliver Desktop Support solutions onsite to our clients, delivering excellent customer service.
To support new contract awards and ongoing growth, we are keen to hear from IT professionals who are interested in joining our team to provide 1st or 2nd line hardware and software support solutions.
Here’s what the role will look like…
- Working as part of our Extended Resource Pool (XRP) team within a variety of different client sites providing telephone and face to face support to customers in a professional, knowledgeable manner; maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Ensuring that incidents and service requests are responded to within service levels.
- Ensuring all faults are logged and assigned to the correct team so SLA’s are met.
- Working in conjunction with other IT teams and the business to ensure the successful resolution of any desktop related issues.
To be considered for these opportunities you should be able to demonstrate…
- Experience in an SLA driven, ticketed Service Desk or 1st / 2nd Line role
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident working in different onsite environments
- Experience of applying processes and procedures
- Experience of building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers
- IT troubleshooting skills
- Delivering a consistent first-class service to customers
- ITIL Foundation V3 qualification or working towards
Alongside a competitive salary, our staff colleagues benefit from an attractive pension and healthcare package. This post will be based on-site with our Oil & Gas Operator clients and will therefore also benefit from a great working environment and the opportunity to work alongside an experienced, motivated and talented team.
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|