About our company…
Sword IT Solutions are a trusted partner to a significant number of Oil & Gas sector clients in Aberdeen and employ teams of talented individuals who deliver 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support solutions onsite to our clients, delivering excellent customer service.
What we’re looking for…
To support new contract awards and ongoing growth, we want to speak with IT candidates who are interested in joining our team to provide 1st or 2nd line hardware and software support solutions on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be customer-driven and have demonstratable experience in a Service Desk or 1st or 2nd line role, ideally with a qualification in a relevant IT subject.
This role will be based at a range of client sites in Aberdeen, so we are looking for a communicative and confident person who is quickly able to adapt to new working environments.
Here’s what the role will look like…
- Working within a variety of different client sites providing telephone and face to face support to customers in a professional, knowledgeable manner; maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Ensuring that incidents and service requests are responded to within service levels.
- Ensuring all faults are logged and assigned to the correct team so SLA’s are met.
- Working in conjunction with other IT teams and the business to ensure the successful resolution of any desktop related issues.
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate…
- Experience in an SLA driven, ticketed Service Desk or 1st / 2nd Line role
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence working in different onsite environments
- Experience of applying processes and procedures
- Experience of building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers
- IT troubleshooting skills
- Delivering a consistent first-class service to customers
- ITIL Foundation V3 qualification or working towards
What we offer…
Alongside a competitive salary, our staff colleagues benefit from a dedicated personal development plan as well as an attractive pension and healthcare package. This post will be based on site within our Oil & Gas clients and will therefore also benefit from great working environments and the opportunity to work alongside experienced, motivated and talented teams.
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|