As an integral part of the Sword Group, Venture Information Management provide expert data and information management advisory, project, support and learning consulting services, helping their customers reduce costs and increase efficiency through effective data management.
Our continued success is a direct result of our exceptional people. Technical aptitude coupled with having the right attitude and personality is what really makes our people exceptional.
The complex demands of our industry are forever changing. To stay ahead of such changes, we continually seek exceptional people who will ensure data & information management excellence is maintained and innovation delivered where possible in the Consulting and Services we provide.
About this Job:
We require a Document Manager to be based on site within our Oil & Gas customer for a period of contract work to be involved in the migration of required core documents to SharePoint, using ShareGate.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of SharePoint essential
- Familiarity with the technical document nomenclature and taxonomy & Content Management
- Familiarity with SharePoint Document Management Set-up
- Experience of migrating NT Fileshares to SharePoint using ShareGate
- Must be diligent with an eye for detail
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in an Oil & Gas environment
- SharePoint, O365, NT
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.