Sword IT Solutions partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government who count on the Sword team to deliver innovative solutions and services. We are specialists in the delivery of Information Management strategy and services and currently have an opportunity to join one of our Energy sector teams in a newly created staff or ongoing contract role.
The primary purpose of the Information Management Analyst role is to ensure the delivery and maintenance of efficient and effective information and documentation processes across an Asset environment. The post will deliver expert IM services to multiple functions in accordance with their requirements and will progress and sustain IM strategies and policies within the Asset.
Key areas of responsibility.
· Implement and sustain the adoption of digital information management solutions and best practices in accordance with Company strategies, policies and procedures
· Work with Asset functions to assess information needs, agree priorities and deliver improvement opportunities that realise increased value through the implementation of lean techniques and improved collaboration.
· Execute project delivery in line with Company Project Management methodologies – Developing robust business case, tendering with suppliers, monitoring costs, managing plans, risks and communication, taking corrective actions.
· Deliver business process improvements with a focus on improving information flow efficiency, document retention and information protection
· Govern access to Asset information, analysing and approving security access requests and maintaining the Asset folder structure
· Contribute to the creation and maintenance of policies and processes within CMS
· Coordinates Information Management tool deployment and adoption within the Asset
Skill-set and personal attributes.
· Educated to Degree level
· Information Management knowledge and experience within Oil & Gas industry
· 3-5 years experience in business analysis and project delivery
· Skills and experience in analytical techniques, business case development, strategy and policy definition, decision-making and project management .
Alongside a competitive salary, our colleagues benefit from an attractive pension and healthcare package. This post will be based on-site with our Oil & Gas Operator client and will therefore also benefit from a great working environment and the opportunity to work alongside an experienced, motivated and talented team.
For further details, please apply on-line today
Sword IT Solutions do not use external recruitment agencies. Please apply directly.
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time, Permanent|