We are a growing IT solutions company with offices throughout the UK including Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and London. We offer our employee’s great city centre based office locations, extensive training and personal development opportunities and an attractive salary and benefits package.
We partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government, helping them to understand the true organisational value of utilising Microsoft integrated solutions. Our Identity & Messaging Practice is growing and we now have an opportunity for an experienced I&M Consultant looking to further their career with a forward looking solutions business. The role can be based in either of our Edinburgh or Glasgow offices.
Working within our Professional Service Business Unit as a Microsoft Identity and Messaging Consultant, this position would suit someone with a successful track record of delivering mid to large Microsoft Identity and Messaging projects. This would include on-premises Active Directory and Exchange environments as well as hybrid environments with Office 365, encompassing Exchange Online and Azure Active Directory.
- Provide Consultancy to existing and prospective Clients as part of our commercial and services framework.
- Participate in the Architecture, Design, Configuration and Delivery of enterprise level Identity or Messaging services on a per Project or Tactical basis for clients.
- Gather initial requirements, solution design, delivery and support.
- Owning the technical customer engagement including technical authority, architecture design, implementation projects, and / or proof of concepts.
The following skills and experience reflect the attributes of an ideal candidate.
- Presentable, professional and articulate with the ability to engage and present verbally as well as in person when client site based.
- Great communicator – can explain concepts clearly in both technical and non-technical language depending on the audience.
- Delivery of skills transfer / handover sessions to Client staff
- Ability to prioritise and personally time manage activities to self-solve problems or present solutions for approval to the key Stakeholders on a given project.
- Excellent written communication skills with a good attention to detail
- Creation of high-level and low-level design documentation
- Assist in the implementation of Professional Services projects, taking ownership of projects and individual work packages where appropriate, or working as part of a larger team.
- Ensure that all work is delivered with minimum impact on the customer and within the appropriate change control procedures.
- Contribute to and update bid, project, departmental and technical documents
- Enthusiastic about using technology to make a difference and able to help lead innovative thinking.
- Knowledge and proven experience of delivering successful Microsoft identity and messaging transformation and migration projects in enterprise environments:
- Experience of Office 365 hybrid email/IM to Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, installation, configuration and migrations in multi-organisational/multi-forest environments
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 – 2016, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and administration
- Microsoft Active Directory Directory Services, architecture, design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, administration and migrations in multi-forest environments
- Azure Active Directory – Single Sign On, Azure MFA, Azure AD Connect/ADFS
- Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business installation, configuration, troubleshooting and administration
- Strong understanding of Windows Server infrastructure services, DNS, DHCP, file/print
- Experience of delivering projects in the Public Sector would be desirable but ios not essential.
If you’d like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply on-line today.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|