About Sword Venture:
As an integral part of the Sword Group, Venture Information Management provide expert data and information management advisory, project, support and learning consulting services, helping their customers reduce costs and increase efficiency through effective data management.
Our continued success is a direct result of our exceptional people. Technical aptitude coupled with having the right attitude and personality is what really makes our people exceptional.
The complex demands of our industry are forever changing. To stay ahead of such changes, we continually seek exceptional people who will ensure data & information management excellence is maintained and innovation delivered where possible in the Consulting and Services we provide.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering client centered professional consultancy services engagements which delights our clients. Using your expert technical expertise you will participate in marketing activities, helping to identify business opportunities and leveraging current client engagements.
Through your expertise-based leadership and knowledge you will mentor Practice consultants and provide significant pre-sales contribution and thought leadership.
- To execute outstanding professional services engagements utilising your own domain knowledge and Companywide expertise to deliver profitable and quality assured service to the client.
- By operating and working within Venture’s engagement management process, and by other means as necessary, ensure high quality service delivery that achieves, maintains or improves client satisfaction.
- Seek to gain, share and reuse knowledge, experience and best practice demonstrating learning, growth and enhanced competency, and encouraging others to do so, for own and companies benefit.
- Position self and Venture as thought leaders in the market place; be seen as an expert and thought leader in your field through all available channels.
- Generate business through active involvement in networking and pre-sales support and assistance in the production of sales proposals, client visits and ITT’s. Identify and communicate sales opportunities and market information.
- Contribute to the growth and vibrancy of Venture as a business bringing ideas, creativity and energy to bear on internal and client facing issues, and working with and leading peers and junior employees to encourage and help them do the same.
- Help identify, develop and promote internally new or modified value propositions, services, and products. Working with the Solutions Review Board and sales channel help take these externally to our client base and the market place as a whole.
- 15+ years delivering professional services engagements. Experience in a variety of client organisations and across multiple functions or domains in the client organisation. Experienced in two or more of the following; project management, services delivery management, business development or team leadership.
- An excellent understanding of the information management and technical issues related to the oil field life cycle within more than one domain.
- Ability to deliver excellent service on own behalf and/or by managing or directing others to achieve the same.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|