About Sword Venture:
As an integral part of Sword Group, Venture Information Management provide expert Data and Information Management Advisory, Project, Support and Learning Consulting Services, helping their Customers reduce costs and increase efficiency through effective Data Management.
Our continued success is a direct result of our exceptional people. Technical aptitude coupled with the right attitude and enthusiasm is what really makes our people exceptional.
The complex demands of the Oil & Gas industry are forever changing. To stay ahead of such changes, we continually seek exceptional people who will ensure Data and Information Management excellence is maintained and innovation delivered where possible in the Consulting and Services we provide.
In this role you will be working with the Production team and regional stakeholders, to support the implementation, management and maintenance of data integrations and pipelines for real-time streaming data within an analytics platform.
- Build an in-depth understanding of real-time streaming data, its integrations and use
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the data flow and real-time data integrations, being able to resolve issues
- Create solutions to QC, manage and maintain real-time data integrations and manage the data pipeline
- Manage stakeholder relationships within the customer and 3rd party support teams
- Ensure real-time data is being correctly ingested into analytics tools
- Provide guidance to staff as required
- Knowledge of real-time data
- Experience of data integration or the willingness to develop into this area
- Experienced in the use of new analytical tools and techniques
- SQL and/or Python scripting
- Big Data and analytics
- Willingness and ability to learn new scripting languages essential
- Self-starter, team player and proactive approach essential
- Ability to clearly communicate at the technical level with all stakeholders