Company: Sword IT Solutions
Job Title: Project Manager / Business Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Sword IT Solutions provides Digital Transformation, Information Management and IT Support services to the Energy, Public and Commercial sectors throughout the UK, employing a range of technical subject matter experts across its 4 primary locations in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and London.
We require a Project Manager / Business Analyst for a contract to be based on site with one of our Oil & Gas clients based in London.
Here’s what the role will look like:
Working with the central Information Management function within our client, this role is aimed at helping to capture and promote the value of the work of the function across a number of teams. This will include helping to set the standards of what reporting content is needed, and how specific activities are being managed and promoted.
The role will help define and manage the communication, reporting and management review cycle that is needed with all stakeholders. Business analysis, project management and stakeholder communication skills are sought, ideally in an Upstream Oil and Gas environment.
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience within a Project Management and/or Business Analyst position.
- Previous experience within a communications-focussed role
- Experience within an upstream Oil & Gas environment
- Knowledge and/or experience of Information Management solutions and requirements
- Excellent relationship building/stakeholder management skills
- Intra-business communication and marketing skills
- Management of financial information
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time|