About Sword Venture:
As an integral part of Sword Group, Venture Information Management provide expert Data and Information Management Advisory, Project, Support and Learning Consulting Services, helping their Customers reduce costs and increase efficiency through effective Data Management.
Our continued success is a direct result of our exceptional people. Technical aptitude coupled with the right attitude and enthusiasm is what really makes our people exceptional.
The complex demands of the Oil & Gas industry are forever changing. To stay ahead of such changes, we continually seek exceptional people who will ensure Data and Information Management excellence is maintained and innovation delivered where possible in the Consulting and Services we provide.
Who we’re looking for:
Sword Venture are looking to engage a Real Time Data Specialist for a minimum period of six months to assist our customer’s on-going requirements.
You will have demonstratable experience working in the Information Management field within Oil & Gas companies, particularly in the upstream environment.
You will be able to demonstrate a range of skillsets suitable to this area including:
- Ability to work proactively and solve technical problems
- Ability to prioritise work and deliver objectives on time
- Ability to assimilate information and instructions, to listen and understand complex problems
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good people skills – ability to network and communicate with stakeholders.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- An awareness of project management principles.
- Ability to work within a team and to motivate others.
- Document Real-Time data requirements
- Review Real-Time data currently being received, initiating required changes via formal channels to ensure data meets requirements.
- Assurance of full and correct Real-Time data provision
- Development of Real-Time data reliability and quality performance reports
- Development of additional Business Intelligence dashboards and reports
- Degree qualified in appropriate subject
- 3+ years experience in mudlogging or well placement rig operations
- Practical experience with one or more data acquisition systems
- Awareness of data and information management principles and best practice
- Experience managing information and data
- Excellent understanding of WITSML, WITS, and real-time data flows
- Experience of working with WITSML data aggregation, transfer and display platforms
- Demonstrated experience with use of business intelligence tools such Power BI
- Knowledge of the Landmark EDM data model and applications
- Experience implementing data and information management best practice
- Proven ability to identify opportunities to improve IM service and process