About Sword Venture:
As an integral part of the Sword Group, Venture Information Management provide expert data and information management advisory, project, support and learning consulting services, helping their customers reduce costs and increase efficiency through effective data management.
Our continued success is a direct result of our exceptional people. Technical aptitude coupled with having the right attitude and personality is what really makes our people exceptional.
The complex demands of our industry are forever changing. To stay ahead of such changes, we continually seek exceptional people who will ensure data & information management excellence is maintained and innovation delivered where possible in the Consulting and Services we provide.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering client centered professional services engagements which delights our client. You will also be responsible for designing and managing elements of delivery as required.
Through your expertise-based leadership and knowledge you will mentor Practice consultants and provide significant pre-sales contribution and thought leadership.
- To successfully execute professional services engagement as assigned utilising your own domain knowledge and Company-wide expertise to deliver profitable and quality assured service to the client.
- By working within Venture’s engagement management process, and by other means as necessary you will ensure high quality service delivery that achieves, maintains or improves client satisfaction
- Seeking to gain, share and reuse knowledge, experience and best practice demonstrating learning, growth and enhanced competency for your own and the company’s benefit.
- Be recognised as having expertise and thought leadership in your domain within the company; participate in and deliver talks, presentations at internal company meetings, and work on with others (or otherwise contribute to) to produce articles, reports, white papers, blog posts and other such thought leadership channels.
- Assist in generating business through involvement in pre-sales support and assistance in the production of sales proposals, client visits and tender responses as well as through identification and communication of sales opportunities and market information.
- Help identify, develop and promote internally new or modified value propositions, services, and products. Working with the Professional Services Leaders and sales channel assist in the process of taking these externally to our client base and the market place as a whole.
- Look to contribute to the growth and vibrancy of Venture as a business bringing ideas, creativity and energy to bear, and working with and leading peers and junior consultants to encourage and help them do the same.
- Understand trends and the latest research in the data science domain and an ability to work these into cutting edge solutions which delight our customers.
- Contribute to Venture’s growing portfolio of data science projects, oversee and build reusable data science solutions.
- 8+ years delivering professional services engagements in the domain in the oil and gas industry
- A good understanding of the information management and technical issues related to the oil field life cycle within own domain, and some awareness or understanding of the issues in one or more other domains.
- Ability to deliver excellent service on own behalf and/or by managing or directing others to achieve the same.
- Ability to engage with clients, identify and formalize data science opportunities and deliver solutions.
- Ability to operationalise data science within Venture and our customer’s environment, deploy solutions which leverage data science.
- Create proof of concepts which research the latest trends in data science and build Venture’s data science capabilities.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|