Sword IT Solutions are a trusted partner to a significant number of Oil & Gas sector clients in Aberdeen and employ teams of talented individuals to deliver innovative solutions and services to our clients.
We are looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join our existing team in a permanent staff role.
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer along with the following:
- You’ll get an opportunity to work alongside talented individuals who are passionate about software development
- You will join an existing team developing solutions across a variety of platforms.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to work on challenging projects that allow you to keep your skill-set at the forefront of developments in technology.
and here’s what the role will look like:
- Building and configuring SharePoint websites and developing code for SharePoint, while maintaining SharePoint environment performance, capability and availability.
- Assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions; on-going support for applications; designing and customizing SharePoint solutions; and contributing to architectural design.
- Effective content and source-code management, planning and implementing software version upgrade releases; troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites; and working as a consultant on SharePoint customisation projects.
To be considered for these opportunities you should be able to demonstrate the following key attributes:
- You will be highly skilled in SharePoint technologies, especially SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office 365.
- You must have experience in implementing SharePoint solutions with at least 2 years experience as a developer with SharePoint.
- Experience in .NET development is key.
- For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.
Alongside a competitive salary, our staff colleagues benefit from an attractive pension and healthcare package. This post will also benefit from a great working environment and the opportunity to work alongside an experienced, motivated and talented team.
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time, Permanent|