As an integral part of the Sword Group, Venture Information Management provide expert data and information management advisory, project, support and learning consulting services, helping their customers reduce costs and increase efficiency through effective data management.
We require a contract Subsurface Data Manager to be based on site with one of our Oil & Gas clients based in London for a period of contract work.
Here’s what the role will look like:
- Enterprise Data Management Support and Expertise;
- Petrel Project Organisation and Rationalisation
- Asset and Reference Project Management
- Data Loading and QC
- Data Migrations
- Geotechnical Disk Space Management
- Data Archival
- Data Room SupportData Transmittal Management
- USB Inventory and Cataloguing
- Application User Account Management
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Previous relevant Oil & Gas experience with a specific focus on Subsurface Data
- Good problem-solving techniques; critical and logical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of the organisation and high level of interpersonal skills in managing team members and customer relationships
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.
|Job Category||Contract, Full Time|