Sword are a trusted partner to a significant number of Oil & Gas sector clients in the UK. Our Aberdeen based Energy Services team employs talented individuals who deliver Information Technology and Data Management solutions, leveraging the latest developments in systems and technology, whilst delivering a consistently first-class service to our customers.
As the pre-eminent provider of Information Technology services to the Energy Sector in Aberdeen, we have a current opportunity for an experienced Applications Support Analyst looking to take the next step in their career. This permanent staff role will involve day-to-day support and troubleshooting of a range of Business Applications used within the Oil & Gas sector as well as exposure to Application focused projects.
Here's what your new role will look like...
· Responding to requests and incidents reported by users, aiming to resolve issues in line with agreed service levels.
· Providing advice and guidance to application end users.
· Applying fixes and upgrades as required, working with third party suppliers as necessary
· Executing small to medium sized projects to make improvements and providing support for larger projects as required
· Managing application configuration, user accounts, licenses and data to maintain security, reliability, sustainability and cost effectiveness
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate…
· Strong technical skills deploying, managing, and supporting DBMS systems including Oracle and SQL Server and cloud-hosted “SaaS” applications.
· Sector specific experience of applications such as Maximo, ISSOW, EnergySys etc.
· Experience supporting and developing services using Office 365, including SharePoint Online
· Experience of Microsoft products and technologies including Windows and Azure
· Strong analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work with business stakeholders at all levels
· Excellent customer service skills (identifying, gathering, validating, and delivering customer needs).
· Awareness of ITIL processes and functions
What we offer...
This full time, permanent role will give you the opportunity to provide software application support solutions on site with our Oil & Gas Operator client where our colleagues benefit from a great working environment and the opportunity to work alongside experienced, motivated and talented colleagues.
All members of the Sword team are supported and encouraged to develop their career with Sword through our personal training and development plan alongside a competitive salary, pension and healthcare package.
For more details, please apply on-line today.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|