We are a growing IT solutions company with offices throughout the UK including London, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
We partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government, helping them to understand the true organisational value of utilising Microsoft integrated solutions.
Our Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions Practice is growing, and we now have an opportunity for an experienced Cloud Solutions Consultant looking to further their career with a forward-looking solutions business. The role can be based out of our London, Edinburgh or Glasgow offices and an element of client-site, base-office and home-based working will be offered and supported.
This role includes ownership of technical, commercial and service elements related to cloud projects encompassing (but not limited to) IaaS/PaaS infrastructure, SaaS, Identity Management, Endpoint Management, Security Services, emerging technologies and services based on the Azure Service stack.
- Enthusiastic about using technology to make a difference and able to help lead innovative thinking.
- Presentable, professional and articulate with the ability to engage and present verbally as well as in person when client site based.
- Great communicator – can explain concepts clearly in both technical and non-technical language depending on the audience.
- Ability to prioritise and personally time manage activities to self-solve problems or present solutions for approval to the key Stakeholders on a given project.
- Creation of high-level and low-level design documentation
- Assist in the implementation of Professional Services projects, taking ownership of projects and individual work packages where appropriate, or working as part of a larger team.
- Proven experience in cloud infrastructure projects relating to migration to Microsoft Azure.
- Azure Architecture experience ideally with an appropriate Microsoft certification (AZ-103, AZ-310 or AZ-300 preferable)
- Broad knowledge of IT Systems in general, Cloud and Internet Technologies particularly the ongoing development of Azure, IaaS and PaaS.
- Strong understanding of Cloud migration and co-existence techniques (on Premise to Cloud Platforms)
- Experience of implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risk through the delivery lifecycle.
- Solid knowledge of Security and Compliance services within the Azure stack which can mitigate Cyber-attacks as well as support GDPR Compliance.
We offer our employee’s great city centre based office locations, extensive training and personal development opportunities and an attractive salary and benefits package.
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance