We are a growing IT solutions company with offices throughout the UK including London, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
We partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government, helping them to understand the true organisational value of utilising Microsoft integrated solutions.
Working within our Professional Services Business Unit as a Microsoft Identity and Messaging Consultant, this position would suit someone with a successful track record of delivering mid to large scale Microsoft Identity and Messaging projects. This would include on-premises Active Directory and Exchange environments as well as hybrid environments within Office 365, encompassing Exchange Online and Azure Active Directory.
The role can be based in Edinburgh or Glasgow with travel to client sites (primarily in central Scotland but UK wide travel made be required) as well as the opportunity to work from home.
- Provide Consultancy to existing and prospective Clients as part of our commercial and services framework.
- Participate in the Architecture, Design, Configuration and Delivery of enterprise level Identity or Messaging services on a per Project or Tactical basis for clients.
- Gather initial requirements, solution design, delivery and support.
- Owning the technical customer engagement including technical authority, architecture design, implementation projects, and / or proof of concepts.
- Knowledge and proven experience of delivering successful Microsoft identity and messaging transformation and migration projects in enterprise environments:
- Experience of Office 365 hybrid email/IM to Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, installation, configuration and migrations in multi-organisational/multi-forest environments
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 – 2016, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and administration
- Microsoft Active Directory Directory Services, architecture, design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, administration and migrations in multi-forest environments
- Azure Active Directory – Single Sign On, Azure MFA, Azure AD Connect/ADFS
- Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business installation, configuration, troubleshooting and administration
- Strong understanding of Windows Server infrastructure services, DNS, DHCP, file/print
- Knowledge of Active Directory Certificate Services and Microsoft Identity Manager
- Federation of AD with third party Identity providers
- Experience of delivering projects in the Public Sector
All members of the Sword team are supported and encouraged to develop their career with Sword through our personal training and development plan alongside a competitive salary, pension and healthcare package.
For more details, please apply on-line today.
Recruitment for this role is being managed by our dedicated recruitment partner, AAA Recruitment who are a part of the Sword Group.