Sword partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government who count on the Sword team to deliver innovative solutions and services. We are specialists in the delivery of Information Management strategy and services and currently have an opportunity to join one of our Energy sector teams in a newly created staff position.
The primary purpose of the Information Management Analyst role is to ensure the delivery and maintenance of efficient and effective information and documentation processes. The post will deliver expert IM services to multiple functions in accordance with their requirements and will progress and sustain IM strategies and policies.
Key areas of responsibility
· To partner with and steer business functions to assess their information management challenges and opportunities. Develop and propose strategies to senior management for realising increased value through the implementation of lean techniques, digital working and improved collaboration.
· To lead the delivery of Information Management projects with a focus on legal, regulatory and company compliance, information flow efficiency, collaboration, mobility, information retention and protection.
· Develop robust and compelling business cases, tender with suppliers, lead small teams, control costs, manage plans, risks and communication.
Skill-set and personal attributes
· Information Management knowledge and experience gained within the Energy sector.
· Experience in business analysis and project delivery.
· Skills and experience in analytical techniques, business case development, strategy and policy definition, decision-making and project management
· Document management systems: Documentum, Content Server, ProArc, etc.
· Windows shared drives and exposure to SharePoint & Microsoft / Office365.
· Filing structures, taxonomies.
· Data migration (including the identification and removal of redundant information and consequent improvement to information relevance)
· Asset Lifecycle Information Management
· Document control and data quality services
· Hardcopy reduction
· SharePoint / ShareGate
This post will be based on-site with our Oil & Gas Operator client and will therefore also benefit from a great working environment and the opportunity to work alongside an experienced, motivated and talented team.
For more details, please apply on-line today.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|