We are a growing IT solutions company with offices throughout the UK including London, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
We partner with private and public sector organisations across Finance, Energy, Manufacturing, Media and Government, helping them to understand the true organisational value of utilising Microsoft integrated solutions.
Working within our Professional Service Business Unit as an M365 Modern Workplace Consultant, this position would suit someone with a successful track record of delivering M365/O365 implementation projects for Customers, Business Users and Organisational Teams. This would encompass SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive For Business, PowerApps, PowerAutomate, PowerBI and MS Office.
The potential candidate should have experience of leading change management activities around end user adoption, governance, engagement/communication planning and learning services.
The role can be based in Edinburgh or Glasgow with travel to client sites (primarily in central Scotland but UK wide travel made be required) as well as the opportunity to work from home. As we continue to move out of lockdown, this role will initially be based remotely but will, in time join our teams based in one of our central belt offices.
· Provide Consultancy to existing and prospective Clients as part of our commercial and services framework
· Participate in the Design and Implementation of Modern Workplace Solutions on a Tactical or Project basis for clients
· Leading Change Management activities around End User Adoption, Learning Services and general Stakeholder engagement
· Support of our Bid to Win process involving pre-sales activities, customer demonstrations and envisioning, proposal writing and general Sales support
Technical Skills Required:
· Knowledge and proven experience of delivering successful Microsoft SharePoint Solutions (On-Prem/Online) as well as Microsoft 365 Solutions covering new and /or migration projects in mid to large scale environments:
· Experience of SharePoint 2010 upwards with regards to implementing low/no code Solutions based on business and customer requirements
· Strong understanding of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft 365 and component/supporting technologies
· Front end development and scripting to enhance user experience, branding and functionality including PowerShell
· Experience of managing or working within technology led change management projects, driving user adoption and working with change agents/digital champions
· SharePoint farm administration, including installing and configuring
· Strategy and roadmap planning within technology projects
· Experience of delivering projects in the Public Sector
All members of the Sword team are supported and encouraged to develop their career with Sword through our personal training and development plan alongside a competitive salary, pension and healthcare package.
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|