We are looking for suitably qualified Document Controllers to work across our O&G client sites in Aberdeen.
We are currently interested in filling the following Document Control positions:
- To process all documentation received in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- To perform prescribed quality check on all documents prior to processing.
- To accurately enter and update records and meta-data in the clients document management system.
- To allocate and control the numbering of documents and drawings.
- Circulate documents for review, information, approved etc by formal transmittal..
- Ensure all project deliverables are stored in the EDMS at every revision and in all relevant formats.
- Complete each task - process, transmit, attach electronic files in EDMS and do hard copy filing.
- Assist in completing requests, searches and queries as requested by project personnel.
- Assist in providing guidance and training to more junior team members (as required)
- To liaise with engineers, clients, suppliers or third party companies (as required).
- Assist in preparing and issuing project status/progress reports (as required).
- Assist in project close-out and handover/archiving activities.
The following skills and experience must be demonstrated:
- Current \ previous working experience within a document control role
- Experience in processing both Design and Supplier documentation.
- Experienced user of electronic document management system.
- Experienced in working to project procedures.
- Ability to get involved in resolving procedural or system issues.
- Ability to assist in project document close out and handover.
- Ability to work with people at all levels - including Client and Suppliers.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this position, please contact Malcolm Grant in the first instance.